Devops TechLab aims to provide high quality competency development services in the areas of Cloud and Automation. Devops TechLab will leverage the cloud to disseminate knowledge amongst IT professionals. Training and Consultancy will be provided by highly experienced engineers, who are working on these technologies for several years. Our aim is to ensure that the competency level of engineers is increased in the areas of Cloud and Automation Technologies.
The Azure 104 course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud services. It covers topics such as Azure fundamentals, virtual machine management, Azure storage solutions, networking, identity and access management, monitoring and diagnostics, data protection and disaster recovery, and Azure governance and security. The course equips learners with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy, manage, and secure Azure resources effectively.
Manage Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) objects
- create users and groups
- manage user and group properties
- manage device settings
- manage guest accounts
- configure Azure AD join
- configure self-service password reset
Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- create a custom role
- provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles at different scopes
- interpret access assignments
Manage subscriptions and governance
- configure Azure policies
- configure resource locks
- apply and manage tags on resources
- manage resource groups
- manage subscriptions
- manage costs
- configure management groups
- configure network access to storage accounts
- create and configure storage accounts
- generate shared access signature (SAS) tokens
- manage access keys
- configure access to Azure Files
- install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- copy data by using AZCopy
- implement Azure Storage replication.
- configure blob object replication.
Configure Azure files and Azure Blob Storage
- create an Azure file share.
- create and configure Azure File Sync service.
- configure Azure Blob Storage
- configure storage tiers.
- configure blob lifecycle management.
Implement and manage virtual networking
- create and configure virtual networks, including peering
- configure private and public IP addresses
- implement subnets
- configure Azure DNS, including custom DNS settings and private or public DNS zones
Secure access to virtual networks
- create security rules
- associate a network security group (NSG) to a subnet or network interface
- evaluate effective security rules
- implement Azure Firewall
- implement Azure Bastion
Configure load balancing
- configure Azure Application Gateway
- configure an internal or public load balancer
- troubleshoot load balancing
Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
- monitor on-premises connectivity
- configure and use Azure Monitor for Networks
- use Azure Network Watcher
- troubleshoot external networking
- troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
Integrate an on-premises network with an Azure virtual network
- create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- create and configure Azure ExpressRoute
- configure Azure Virtual WAN
Monitor resources by using Azure Monitor
- configure and interpret metrics
- configure Azure Monitor logs
- query and analyze logs
- set up alerts and actions
- configure Application Insights
Implement backup and recovery
- create a Recovery Services vault
- create and configure backup policy
- perform backup and restore operations by using Azure Backup
Our Docker course is conducted by Janak Thakkar, an experienced professional with extensive expertise in Docker and DevOps. With a solid background in containerization and a strong understanding of industry best practices, Janak brings a wealth of knowledge and practical insights to the training sessions.
You can find more information about Janak Thakkar on his LinkedIn profile here https://www.linkedin.com/in/janak-thakkar/.
At our training institute, we are committed to providing high-quality Docker training that empowers participants to effectively utilize Docker in their application development, deployment, and management processes. Join us to unlock the full potential of Docker and take your skills to new heights!